Step One: Make Tracers
• Draw a square 5 cm by 5 cm.
• Measure the diagonal distance on the square: B.
• Make a rectangle with a base of 5 cm and a height of distance B.
• Measure the diagonal distance on the new rectangle: C.
• Make another rectangle with a base of 5 cm and height of distance C.
• Measure the diagonal distance on that rectangle: D.
• Make a third rectangle with a base of 5 cm and a height of distance D.
Step 2: Draw a street scene.
• Cut out your 4 tracers.
• Get a piece of drawing paper. Leave about 4 cm empty at the bottom of the paper.
• Arrange the shapes in a pleasing pattern, repeating some shapes more than once, so that there is an equal amount of empty space on the left and right hand side of the paper.
• Add roofs.
• Add windows and doors.
• Add finer details: window frames, tiles on roofs, awnings, etc.
Step 3: To be announced.