Peppas, Lynn. The Displacement of Native Peoples. New York: Crabtree Publishing, 2016.
Numerous primary sources about aboriginal people of Canada and the U.S.A. are used to teach historical research skills. A timeline, bibliography, guide to internet research, glossary, and index complete this 48-page book highly recommended for competent readers 12 years old and up.
- History is a collection of primary sources.
- Primary sources provide first-hand information.
- Secondary sources use primary sources to provide conclusions or offer opinions.
- Sources created closer in time to historical events are generally considered more reliable.
- Every source has an opinion or bias.
More books about aboriginal people HERE.