Are you a student going to school online?
You need to be able to make a schedule.
It is an important skill in life.
You will need to make a schedule many times in the future.
Do you need to follow the schedule every day? It depends.
- Do you like following a schedule?
- Do you do the best quality work when you have a routine to follow?
- Do you have a hard time completing assignments on time?
- Do you get easily distracted by other activities at home?
- Do you get lost in video games or spend hours watching Youtube?
- Do you have a hard time getting yourself started on school work?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then follow your schedule.
Can you sometimes follow the schedule and sometimes not follow the schedule? It depends.
- Do you like learning new concepts?
- Do you like doing assignments over and over again until they are outstanding?
- Do you like getting better and better at reading, writing, and math skills?
- Do you like learning the subjects taught at school?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you can sometimes be flexible with the schedule.
Can you mostly not follow the schedule? It depends.
- Do you find it easy to meet deadlines for assignments?
- Do you remember to keep your commitments?
- Can you set up a system to remind you when you have a video conference?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, then you can mostly ignore your schedule.
This page may be copied for use with students if the following credit is provided: ©2020 Sophie Rosen.