Tips for Memorizing
1. Make up question cards.
2. Draw a picture that includes all the information.
3. Make a coloured diagram with a legend.
4. Read aloud, over and over.
5. Read aloud, cover, recite aloud, check if you’re right.
6. Walk and talk the information; check if you’re right.
7. Read onto a ipod or iphone or phone or tablet; listen to yourself over and over again while you go for a walk.
8. Get someone to ask you questions.
9. Turn the information into a story; tell it to someone.
10. Repeat the information in little chunks throughout the day; e.g while you’re waiting.