Use Your Five Senses
Get out some supplies.
• a large piece of paper
• 5 coloured markers or pencil crayons
Think of a place you know well.
• an outdoor place
• an indoor place
• a holiday destination
Spend a few silent minutes picturing that place.
Translate your pictures into words.
• use one of your markers to list all the objects you can see
• use another colour to list what you can hear
• use another colour to list what you can smell
• use another colour to list anything you can feel on your skin
• use another colour to list anything you can taste
Use your 5 senses lists to create a powerful sentence or paragraph.
Click HERE for tips on creating powerful sentences.